About Solution

At EcoWrap, our unique business model is to incentivise waste generators for segregating waste at source whereby the labour intensive task of segregation post the collection is eliminated and the collected waste is sold directly to recyclers. We PAY and COLLECT
ALL your segregated waste at the source.

We have identified our initial customers to be the HORECA (HOtels, REstaurants and CAfés) sector. Our process is as follows:

  • We place our 4 different dustbins for segregated waste disposal at the HORECA unit.
  • We train and appoint a ‘Green Champion’ from within the company for segregation.
  • EcoWrap routinely collects the waste and 10% of the total scrap value is paid to Green Champion and the remaining 90% to the HORECA account. (Recyclable waste is paid for and organic waste is taken free of cost).
  • We compile the waste at our facility and sell it to the appropriate recyclers.
  • About 10% of the scrap is used to create up-cycled products created by a Self Help Group of underprivileged women who are paid 50% of the revenue.



Contact Us

If you have any questions