WE ARE FRESH SHRIMP FARM ECOSYSTEM.
OUR VISION IS IMPROVE QUALITY OF PEOPLE IN SHRIMP INDUSTRY AND RECOVER MANGROVE FOREST
OUR MISSION: DELIVER HIGH TECHNOLOGY AND SHRIMP FARMING ECOSYSTEM TO THE BOTTOM END CLASS OF SHRIMP FARMERS
We design, develop, install and maintain a solution that Treats Shrimp Sludge Biological and Improves Water Quality.
Shrimp exporting value in Thailand has dramatically decreased in recent years, this problem does not only exist in Thailand but also in other countries such as Bangladesh, China, Sri-Lanka, India, and Vietnam which produce majority of shrimp to the global. So, we also can extent our market to those countries. This causes a number of people in shrimp industry chain such as shrimp hatcheries, shrimp farmers, shrimp distributors, shrimp exporter etc. have under standard of living.
1. The first main reason is shrimp farmers are operating natural shrimp farm in an unsustainable manner. Shrimp waste from their farms are discharged into the sea without treatment. The negative impacts of the process destroy not only environment, especially mangrove forest, but also shrimp farming itself. Shrimp production dramatically decreased. Since the pollution of shrimp waste in the farm is transported to the environment via water and sediment. So, it may re-enter the farm at some point in time causing water pollution and production crash.
2. Natural shrimp sludge biological (Excretory waste & uneaten shrimp feed) discharged into the Sea. So, the sea is deteriorated and this effect to all fisheries farming as well as communities in the coastal area. Therefore, Thailand were getting penalized because we were not meeting the environmental regulations that are required for international trading. This causes Thailand shrimp exporting value has dramatically decreased in recent years. As a result, people in shrimp industry chain may not get enough money for their living cost.
3. Shrimp sludge biological cause toxic gases in the water so it has high DOC (Dissolved organic carbon) and TOC (Total Organic Carbon) level, low O2 and high pH which is not suitable for shrimp to live.
4. Around 90% of natural shrimp farms do not have national electrical grid. So, they could not install aerator unless they assume extra costs for setting their own electricity system and wire power loss cost. This gives them only a little chance to have water treatment equipment on their farm.
5. The standard model of aeration system uses a lot of power but low efficient since they are unable to decrease DOC and TOC level.
Our Solution has sustainable positive impact in 2 main points
1. Environmental Impact
- Our system can treat water before farmers discharge the water from their shrimp farm into natural water sources. Thus, the pollution of shrimp waste in the farm will not transport to the environment. As a result, costal environment especially mangrove forest will not be destroyed.
- Our system suck shrimp sludge biological and filter. In this process we will got two byproducts namely fertilizer from shrimp sludge biological and shrimp food from used seaweed. These byproducts can generate revenue for farmers as selling the byproducts.
- Our system consumes only 40% of the present water treatment system and it can integrate with renewable energy. So, it reduces CO2 emission. Total CO2 Reduction is equal to 2,490 Ton CO2/year/12 acres. It could imply that we plant 2,490 trees in 1-year form using our Innovation.
- The objective of our innovation is to support operating shrimp farms in a sustainable way as an environmental friendly manner. By using our product, water quality in shrimp farms will be improved. Shrimp productivity will increase and classified as a clean food due to clean water used in farming process. Shrimp sludge will be removed from the water and used as fertilizer. Seaweed in Bio-filter can use as food or sell to increase shrimp farmers’ income. And most important, no more polluted water discharge into the sea. Thus, mangrove forest will recover. Therefore, shrimper industry won’t be penalized from international trading regulations. shrimp farmers can export shrimps to foreign countries and earn more money to for living. Their quality of live will improve.
We hope that you will become our partner to save environment and improve quality of shrimpers’ lives sustainably.
If you have any questions