1. Implementation of quality seeds distributions to farmers that can not afford such this can help the farmers in production of quality and sustainable foods
2. Implementation of educating of the farmers on soil use and crops rotations to improve the soil fertility inorder to produce healthy food.
3. Implementation of distribution of farm implements to farmers that can not afford such this will lead to quality production of food if this is implemented.
4. Distributions of quality fertilizers to farmers that can not afford that this will lead to production of healthier and sustainable development in Agriculture
5. Distributions of recommended pesticides for farmers that can not afford that this will brings sustainable development in Agriculture and provide healthier food for sustainable development
If you have any questions