Gene expression, gut microbiome, eating habits, lifestyle andmedical statusare personal identifiers that can be used as predictors to providing the HEALTHIEST FOOD is possible for the consumers
Our solution is going to empower peoples to participate more fully in their own care and make the lives of clinicians far better. The point that is essential is recognizing that each human being is unique and they have different nutritional needs which can be coverd with proper selection of FOOD intake
We develop the world's first free prevention tool through digital health platform for nutrition assessment. Using a patent-pending algorithm based on standard/personal nutritional needs,eating pattern and big data, users can determine the exact quantity of food and supplements to cover nutrient deficiencies.
For deep personalization, based on nutrigenetic, microbiome and screening tests user can have a PERSONALIZED PREVENTION or THERAPEUTIC NUTRITIONAL SOLUTION.
Technology is transforming the world and changes are fundamental, bringing new service (nutrition assessment) and products (genetic tests) in the market we forge closer relationships between nutritionists, clinicians and patients, allowing the implementation of a personalized approach.
Globally, one in five deaths are associated with a poor diet due to:
- Lack of information
- Missing prevention solutions
- Low access to nutrition consultancy
- Difficult diets implementation
- The major factors contributing to the growth of the market are rising diabetic and obese population. According to the International Diabetes Federation (2016), 420 million adults were suffering from diabetes which is expected to reach 625 million by 2040. Further, as per the World Health Organization (2014), more than 600 million adults were obese and 1.9 billion adults, were overweight. The market for nutrigenomics is growing at a tremendous pace. The market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period and is estimated to reach USD 17,313.5 million by 2023.From <https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/nutrigenomics-market-4009>
- Nutrition consultancy, current estimated market size 6-18 Billion, https://marietteabrahams.com/2017/11/personalized-nutrition-infographic/
- Personalized nutrition is big business – it’s estimated that the market will reach upwards of $11.5 billion by 2025 https://personalisednutrition-europe.com/events/personalised-nutrition-europe-2019