Due to the lack of internet connectivity in rural areas, we're proposing to use drones to beam internet connectivity across rural/remote areas with no telecommunication or internet network.
- Our fleet of drones will be powered by:
(1) Solar energy built into the drones frame.
(2) A hybrid design that combines lithium ion battery and a fuel engine (increasing flight times).
(3) Connected to a long electric power cable the length of its planned flight altitude, allowing for 24hours flight time.
- The drones will also be equipped with a variety of sensor payloads including (RGB cameras, infrared cameras, transmitters and receivers etc.).
If you have any questions