Garbage dumps in Tajikistan began to grow with the speed of an arithmetic progression, that is, if earlier garbage represented household waste - this was organic matter, now garbage has increased in volume due to synthetic materials. All over the world, money has already been made in the garbage for a long time, recycling it, but here it is simply carried, stored and burned (causing harm to the environment). The population is growing, garbage is growing, and the problem remains unsolved.
Considering the whole complex of the problems, I propose a project for recycling garbage in the old closed waste deposits. The dismissal of agrarian lands for the cultivation of fruit and berry trees, as well as for use in winter period, the released land for the greenhouses (for the cultivation of vegetables and herbs).
The overall goal of the project: Turn all the disadvantages of landfills into advantages. Teach people how to use waste to improve their well-being. The liberation of land from landfills for agricultural production, which will improve the ecological situation in the areas and create new jobs for disabled women and young people.
Specific objectives of the project:
• Recycling of organic waste in a highly - organic fertilizer “biocompost” according to German technology;
• Educating the public about sorting garbage, that is, separating organic matter from other waste;
• Delivery of solid waste and synthetics at reception points;
• Use of highly organic fertilizer “biocompost” - in rural agriculture.
1. To organize the recycling of garbage at the dump in Khorog city;
2. Create 50 jobs, attracting young people, women 50% to 50%.
3. Conduct practical training on the processing of organic waste in a highly organic fertilizer “biocompost” and use in the future “biocompost” in agriculture.
• Land garbage will be recycled - 1000 tons (during the year);
• The economic effect of the recycling of garbage in the “biocompost” and its use in agriculture, will show a high - ecological condition of the grown product in the garden and greenhouses, which will be implemented in local markets;
• Education of the population on garbage sorting, will teach them to use waste effectively, that is, do not throw everything away, but something can go to reception points and get money for it;
• A unique method of recycling waste in landfills will move to other sites throughout Tajikistan
Description of the problem
The first is to avoid an environmental catastrophe so that people will not suffer. Garbage dumps on our native land are not decreasing, but have grown so that they can be seen even from space. At the moment, no one teaches the population to sort garbage, and that it is possible to make a profit from the delivery (glass containers, plastics, polyethylene, waste paper or scrap metal) to the collection points.
Humanity has become so lazy that sometimes it is difficult for them to bring the waste to the garbage can, the garbage can be thrown straight from the balcony or on the road somewhere under the bush, causing great harm to the environment.
In connection with the above, we propose this project, which will focus on introducing a unique semi-manual method for recycling garbage in Khorog city, which will show that you can also earn on garbage, and not just burn it, causing harm to the environment, and landfills can be turned into flowering gardens that will be profitable.
The overall goal of the project:
Destruction of unauthorized pits of sewage treatment plants. Container storage of waste with toxic chemicals, recycling and use of items in everyday life, the production of highly organic fertilizer "biocompost" and its use in agriculture, planting seedlings of fruit and berry trees and the construction of greenhouses for vegetables and herbs. Creating jobs for young people, women in the ratio of 50% to 50%.
Specific objectives of the project
• Avoid environmental catastrophe.
• Collection of pesticides (medical equipment) and mercury bulbs.
• Increasing the level of knowledge of the population in Khorog city about sorting and receiving profit from the disposal of solid waste at reception sites;
• Exemption of land from debris for the use of liberated land for horticulture and vegetable growing
• Use of "biocompost" in agriculture.
• Opening of circles for teaching the population on the use of household garbage.
We suggest putting two containers near garbages. One for storing debris containing toxic chemicals, and the second for workers and guards put a barrier and begin to recycle semi-trash by hand. By combining the proceeds and the grant, you can buy seedlings to build specials premises, to build greenhouses, which will later create jobs for young people and women who will stop immigrating to work in other countries. It is also possible to organize seminars on training the local population in sorting waste and making a profit from recycling household items from waste.
If you have any questions